Downtown Hot Cocoa and Chocolate Crawl
As part of the Sturgeon Spectacular Winter Festivities the weekend of February 11 – 13, 2022, Fond du Lac Festivals is teaming up with the Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership to bring you a fun event for all ages… just in time for Valentine’s Day. Open to all ages!
Join us for a walk around downtown and vote for the best hot cocoa and chocolate treats in town! See participating locations below:
- CC’s Chocolates – 57 N. Macy Street
- Mix it Up Bakery – 64 N. Main Street
- Cujak’s Wine & Spirits – 47 N. Main Street
- Wood’s Floral & Gifts – 36 N. Main Street
- Gathered Roots – 15 N. Main Street
- Hotel Retlaw – 1 N. Main Street
- Ubuntu Art Space – 52 E. Division Street
- Knight Barry Title Group– 69 S. Main Street
- Annie’s Fountain City Cafe – 72 S. Main Street
- Top Shelf Sports Bar & Grille – 90 S. Main Street
- Downtown Deli, Market & Cafe – 90 S. Main Street
- Gallery & Frame Shop – 94 S. Main Street
Tickets will be sold for $5.00 per person – while supplies last. Only 200 tickets sold!
Advance tickets available online at Hometowntickets.com or can be purchased at Annie’s Fountain City Cafe.
Check-in the day of the event to pick up voting card and sample box at Annie’s Fountain City Cafe between 10am and 1pm. (72 S. Main Street, Fond du Lac)
Proceeds will benefit The Arc of Fond du Lac and Fond du Lac Festivals and their missions.
Festivals organizers continue to monitor and follow guidance from the Fond du Lac County Health Department, which recommends people wear a mask in public indoor settings, including fully vaccinated individuals, when in areas with substantial and high transmission. Masks are recommended for people ages two and older.