Downtown Ice Sculpting
Presented by Grande Cheese
Pick up an event brochure at any of the participating locations and walk through beautiful downtown Fond du Lac to see these talented ice carvers create works of art right on the sidewalks of downtown. Get your picture taken with each one. Sculptures will be available for viewing as weather and temperature allow. A children’s design contest will be held prior to the event and winners will be selected and announced the day of the event.
A special thank you to all the children that entered the design contest. The theme was ‘Sources of Pride and Inspiration’ to reflect our event sponsor – Grande Cheese.
Downtown Sculpture Locations & Sculpting Schedule (*Indicates children’s design contest winner locations):
- National Exchange Bank & Trust – 130 S. Main Street (*6 – 9 year old design winner location) – Sculpting begins: 10 am
- Gallery & Frame Shop – 94 S. Main Street – Sculpting begins: 10:45 am
- Ubuntu Art Space – 52 E. Division Street – Sculpting begins: 11:30 am
- Hoppers Silk Screening and All Star Trophy – 77 N. Main Street – Sculpting begins: 12:15 pm
- Wood’s Floral & Gifts – 36 N. Main Street – Sculpting begins: 1:00 pm
- Edith’s Bridal & Tuxedos – 9 S. Main Street – Sculpting begins: 1:45 pm
- Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac – 75 W. Scott Street (*0 – 5 year old design winner location) – Sculpting begins: 2:30 pm
- Lillians – 27 S. Main Street (*10-13 year old design winner location) – Sculpting begins: 3:15 pm
- FINALE – Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts – 51 Sheboygan Street – Sculpting begins: 4:00 pm on Outdoor Plaza Mezzanine
Presenting Sponsor – Grande Cheese
Special thanks to all the block sponsors above! See the sculpting display on Sheboygan Street between Main & Portland Streets all day Saturday. Also thanks to Hey Cut it out Carvers. See their work here.