Downtown Chili Crawl presented by
Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership
Feeling “chili” from all that time on the ice? Celebrate Sturgeon Spectacular with a walk in Downtown Fond du Lac for the 14th Annual Chili Crawl being held Saturday, February 11th, 2023 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
For just $10, crawlers can taste different chili concoctions made by our downtown businesses. The downtown business voted into the top spot gets the bragging rights of being called the year’s best chili!
On the morning of the event bring your ticket to 131 S. Main Street to check-in. There you will receive your official chili crawl map and voting ballot. Check-in opens at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 12:00 p.m. Chili is available beginning at 11:00 a.m.
Ballots will be split to allow voting on best restaurant chili and best home-cooked chili. Feel free to choose your own route for each stop.
The last stop on the crawl is Hopper’s Silk Screening and All-Star Trophy where your completed ballot can be redeemed by 2:00 p.m.
Downtown Fond du Lac shops and restaurants are open to the general public of all ages during this event. The Sweet Stroll will be held rain or shine.
• Avoid waiting in line by picking up your materials starting at 10:00 a.m. on February 11th.
• Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, since you’ll be walking outdoors between locations.
• Post photos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #downtownfdl.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com
Tickets are transferable, but not refundable. Transferring a ticket to another individual is the responsibility of the ticket holder. The Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership will not facilitate exchanges.
2023 Competing Locations:
- 18 Hands Ale Haus & Biergarten – 18 E. Division
- CC’s Chocolates – 57 N. Macy
- Cujak’s Wine & Spirits -47 N. Main
- Fat Joe’s Burgers & Brew – 15 W. Division
- Korneli’s Bar – 8 5th
- Main Pub – 241 S. Main
- PS, Beauty Lounge – 59 N. Main
- The Hotel Retlaw – 1 N. Main
- The UPS Store – 114 S. Main
- Three Aces North – 111 S. Main
- Top Shelf Bar & Grill – 90 S. Main
- Victoria’s Pet Nutrition – 14 N. Main
Only 200 tickets sold (while supplies last) – available online only! (Click green ticket link above)
Check-in at Downtown Fond du Lac Partnership (131 S. Main Street) from 10am – 12pm, day of